The word briquette derived from the French word “brigue” – a brick. We understand briquette as a piece of compressed loose materials. Briquette can be made of different materials: wood sawdust, straw, waste sunflower and many others.
A well made wood briquettes have a number of advantages:
- Well dried and pressed briquettes becomes homogeneous and strong as hardwood.
- After combustion of 1 cube briquettes remains only 0.5% ash.
- Briquettes are packed in polyethylene bags of 12 pieces. (10 kg) They are convenient to carry, storage.
- The pallet can accommodate 96 blocks.
- Pallet briquettes (960 kg.) serve as 3-4 cubes firewood.